Sam’s Ultimate Challenge
The Cleenol Team and I continue to move forward with Project 75, 75 people doing 75 events to raise £75k for charity. Our motivation became more personal this week when we sadly lost one of the Cleenol team. He spent his last few days at one of our chosen charities Katherine House Hospice. The loss has touched all of us. He went from turning up to work dazed to passing in 3 weeks. It has motivated us all to raise as much as we can for the charities that do so much for so many.
My person goals are slowly being ticked off
- 75 days sober – currently at 120 days and planning to continue. I didn’t miss booze at all, which surprised me. I am now sleeping better and achieving more.
- Jumped out of an airplane at 13,000 ft – an incredible experience and one I would love to do again.
- Cycled 750km in 2 weeks (I left it a little late)
- Three peaks complete with 10 minutes to spare. The traffic was terrible but we managed to make up the time by running down Snowdon (my knees will never forgive me)
- Ben Nevis start 05:26
- Snowdon finish 05:14
- Total elevation 3,037m
- Total distance 35km
- Total steps 60k+
While some are being ticked off, more are being added
- 75m Cleenol lorry pull with Anthony Cannon
- Wolf Run with a number of the Cleenol Team
- Fancy dress car wash at our Banbury HQ
- 75 holes of golf in a day with David Bickley
- And a world record attempt – more to follow…..