2023 Yanoosh Crash
On the 27th October, the Yanoosh team will be supporting Cleenol as part of our 75th anniversary fundraising campaign, raising essential funds for Katharine House Hospice, Oxfordshire Mind and Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
- You’ve seen Top Gear and The Grand Tour, now you can take part for real in this year’s ‘Slow and C*** Yanoosh Crash’.
- The Teams start in Oxford and finish in Edinburgh, along the way you’ll take part in voluntary challenges, but if you make it all the way to Edinburgh, then you’re already a winner.
- In Edinburgh, you can scrap the car or take it home, it’s up to you!
- You have a maximum budget of £600 to purchase a road legal car.
- The car can be any make, model and age as long it is UK legal and road-safe (taxed and insured with a valid MOT).
- If you spend less than £600 on the car, whatever remains can be used for monetary technical improvements and repairs along the way.
- Proof of purchase/receipts are required to ensure you’re not over budget.
- Make sure it’s something you don’t mind getting the occasional bump and scratch, who knows what will happen during the planned challenges.
You can drive solo or put a team together to split the cost of the car. Accommodation along the way is not provided, so you’ll need to arrange your own!
Want to support the teams on the road, then you can donate using the options below.
All money raised goes directly to the charities and does not cover any event costs or fees.